Blackshot [G]arena
Thank you for login in (: please keep the forum active

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blackshot [G]arena
Thank you for login in (: please keep the forum active
Blackshot [G]arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blackshot [G]arena

Chit chat with other blackshot player, share tips and strategies !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guide to choosing your perfect weapon

4 posters

Favourite Gun

Guide to choosing your perfect weapon I_vote_lcap100%Guide to choosing your perfect weapon I_vote_rcap 100% [ 4 ]
Guide to choosing your perfect weapon I_vote_lcap0%Guide to choosing your perfect weapon I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Guide to choosing your perfect weapon I_vote_lcap0%Guide to choosing your perfect weapon I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guide to choosing your perfect weapon Empty Guide to choosing your perfect weapon Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Admin Ferero

Admin Ferero
Admin

Copyrighted: Admin of BlackshotArena

-Contents-
1) Introduction
2) Rifle vs SMG
3)Iron Sight
4) Rifle Build
5) SMG Build
6) Credits

| introduction |
Many Blackshot player have problems choosing their best guns. This guide is going to lead you to become a good rifler or SMG user. This guide can only be seen in BlackShotArena and NOT other site.

| Rifle vs SMG |

No gun sucks, it depends on the user. 
Let's take a look at the pros and cons. 
*Pros and cons as in generalities

-Rifle-
Rifles are the general weapon used 
. It has a high damage but not as high as sniper. Some Rifle are heavy like Ak-47 or Galil. Most of it also has a high recoil. Recomended gun are Ak-47, FAMAS, AUG, CAR and Browning.

-SMG-
SMG is infamous for it's low damage but famous for it's scary firing rate. SMG are small guns, hence light. It's for flag runners and rusher. Most of it has low recoil and easy to headshot. Recommended gun are Mp5kw, P90, Ak-74, MAT-49

My views:
' i use both, however rifle more. If you want to go for rifle, i suggest FAMAS, it's accuracy are fantastic and have low recoil. If you can control ak-47's high recoil, i suggest for you to use it. The recoil can help you headshot. For SMG, i use MAT-49 because of it's ability, iron sight. It increase you accuracy and decrease your recoil. Just tap your mouse button and you'll caused death to your opponent. P90 is also a good gun, it has shocking amount of ammo and scary firing rate.

| Iron Sight |

Iron Sights are fantastic guns basically they are guns like Browning, MAT 49 and many more. Most of them uses GS which cost shell except for MAT49. I uses MAT-49 in maps like Sandstorm 1 and Lost temple. If you were in a battle, MAT 49 could win Sniper if you tap as fast as you can and move around cause when you are tapping, you are actually stunning them. I suggest you to use Iron Sight weapons in big sniper friendly map like Sandstorm.

| Rifle Build |

This are what you need to own you opposing team.

'Rifle (ak-47, FAMAS recommended)
'Adam or Cathy character
'Guardian (increase HP by 5)-tactic
'Medic Kit 
'Magazine Extendtion (Most important, you always stucked in a battle when your shooting, you were reloading before you pwn your opponent, use this to prevent this kind of things)

| SMG Build |

This are what you need to own you opposing team.

'SMG (P90 recommended)
'Magazine Extendtion
'Medic Kit
'Venessa or Travis character

| Credits |

It comes to the end of my short and FIRST ever guide made by me. Hope this will help. 

Credits:
Moderators of this forum :DD
11Gusher for the MAT49 videos

Copyrighted BlackshotArena's Admin

B Y E' 

This guide contains 477 words Very Happy

O.o

https://blackshotarena.forumotion.com

2Guide to choosing your perfect weapon Empty Re: Guide to choosing your perfect weapon Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:21 pm

GM_souljazz

GM_souljazz

I prefer hk416 Very Happy

3Guide to choosing your perfect weapon Empty Re: Guide to choosing your perfect weapon Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Admin Ferero

Admin Ferero
Admin

I seldomly use it

GM_syj369

GM_syj369

mi 2 i prefer HK 416 headshot very good

5Guide to choosing your perfect weapon Empty Re: Guide to choosing your perfect weapon Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:23 am

GM_xsucker

yea. hk416 can easy hs people (=

6Guide to choosing your perfect weapon Empty Re: Guide to choosing your perfect weapon Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:31 am

Admin Ferero

Admin Ferero
Admin

Ak-47 also easy . Use the recoil to help you Very Happy

7Guide to choosing your perfect weapon Empty Re: Guide to choosing your perfect weapon Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:38 pm

GM_xsucker

yup, but u must aim their leg first.. or 1 suggestion from is when u shoot with a high recoil gun try to move ur mouse towards u so that u can control the recoil.. hope this helps Wink

8Guide to choosing your perfect weapon Empty Re: Guide to choosing your perfect weapon Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Admin Ferero

Admin Ferero
Admin

For long range , tap Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum